REFERENCE NO: EOI 04– 2022/23 EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DOCUMENT: APPOINTMENT OF A PANEL OF EXPERTS FOR SOCIAL FACILITATION SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS. Introduction The ECRDA
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was
established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the
overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian
reform. The entity seeks to invite interested parties to submit expression of interest proposals for social
facilitation services for a period of three (3) years.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
october 7 (Friday) - 28 (Friday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023