27julAll Day03augREFERENCE NO: RFP 16 – 2023 2024 REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: APPOINTMENT OF A PRINCIPAL PROJECT AGENT TO ACT AS A PROJECT MANAGER ON THE MILL UPGRADING WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT AT THE MBIZANA RED HUB
REFREFERENCE NO: RFP 16 – 2023 2024 REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: APPOINTMENT OF A PRINCIPAL PROJECT AGENT TO ACT AS A PROJECT MANAGER ON THE MILL UPGRADING WORK TO BE CARRIED
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established
following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping
mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA
hereby invites suitable qualified principal project agents to act as a project manager on the mill upgrading
work to be carried out at the Mbizana RED Hub.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
July 27 (Thursday) - August 3 (Thursday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023