REFERENCE NO: RFP 74 – 2021/22 : REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN AND INTEGRATION OF A NEW LOOK WEBSITE IN LINE WITH THE NEW STRATEGY.
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The entity invites suitably qualified communication and design agencies to develop, design and integrate a new look website in line with the new strategy.
Bid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
January 26 (Wednesday) 4:16 pm - February 2 (Wednesday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023