REFERENCE NO: RFP 82 – 2021/22 : REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: PROVISION OF INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES FOR A 2-YEAR PERIOD. Introduction The
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The entity is seeking services of suitable service providers to submit proposals for provision of internal audit activities in line with the requirements of the Institute of Internal Auditors, the PFMA, and the approved ECRDA Internal Audit Charter for a 2-year period.
Bid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
14 (Monday) 4:16 pm - 21 (Monday) 11:50 pm
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023