REFERENCE NO: RFQ 09 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF ONE (1) ADVANCED LAPTOP. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was
established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the
overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian
reform. The entity hereby invites experienced and suitably qualified service providers to supply, deliver
and offload one (1) advanced laptop.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
5 (Monday) 4:16 pm - 12 (Monday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023