27jul(jul 27)4:16 pm03aug(aug 3)11:16 amREFERENCE NO: RFQ 13 – 2022/23 : REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF STOCK FARMING EQUIPMENT FOR EMERGING AND COMMUNAL WOOL & MOHAIR PRODUCERS.
REFERENCE NO: RFQ 13 – 2022/23 : REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF STOCK FARMING EQUIPMENT FOR EMERGING AND COMMUNAL WOOL & MOHAIR PRODUCERS. Introduction The ECRDA
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The entity hereby invites experienced and suitably qualified service providers to supply, deliver and offload stock farming equipment for emerging and communal wool & mohair producersBid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
July 27 (Wednesday) 4:16 pm - August 3 (Wednesday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023