REFERENCE NO: RFQ 23 – 2021/22 : SUPPLY, DELIVERY & OFFLOADING OF 1X2ROW POTATO PLANTER FOR MBIZANA RED HUB MECHANIZATION CENTRE IN BIZANA. Introduction The
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The Agency (ECRDA) invites reputable service providers to submit tenders for the supply, delivery & offloading of 1x2row potato planter for Mbizana RED Hub mechanization centre in Bizana.
Bid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
1 (Tuesday) 4:16 pm - 8 (Tuesday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023