REFERENCE NO: RFQ 23 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF CANNABIS SEED FOR THE EASTERN REGION. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA is looking for a certified industrial hemp seed supplier to provide industrial hemp varietal seeds to be delivered before the industrial hemp growing season starting in October / November 2022.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
october 5 (Wednesday) - 12 (Wednesday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023