11novAll Day18REFERENCE NO: RFQ 29 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF MICROSCOPES FOR EMERGING AND COMMUNAL WOOL & MOHAIR PRODUCERS IN THE MOUNT FLETCHER AND TSOLO COMMUNAL AREAS.
REFERENCE NO: RFQ 29 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF MICROSCOPES FOR EMERGING AND COMMUNAL WOOL & MOHAIR PRODUCERS IN THE MOUNT FLETCHER AND TSOLO
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA hereby invites suitably qualified service providers to supply, deliver and offload microscopes for emerging and communal wool & mohair producers for the 15 shearing sheds in the Mount Fletcher and Tsolo communal areas.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
november 11 (Friday) - 18 (Friday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023