REFERENCE NO: RFQ 44 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY, AND OFFLOADING OF 122 OFFICE CHAIRS AT ECRDA OFFICES, EAST LONDON. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established
following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping
mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA
hereby invites qualified and competent service providers to submit quotations to supply, deliver, and offload
122 office chairs at the Head Office, East London.
Annexure C D and E
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
march 8 (Wednesday) - 15 (Wednesday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023