REFERENCE NO: RFQ 46 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF FENCING MATERIAL AT THE DESIGNATED DOHNE INDUSTRIAL HEMP INCUBATION FACILITY, STUTTERHEIM. Introduction The ECRDA is a
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established
following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping
mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA
hereby invites qualified and competent service providers to submit quotations to supply, deliver, and
offloading of fencing material at the designated industrial hemp incubation facility at Dohne Agriculture
Development Institute, Stutterheim.
Annexure C D and E
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
march 10 (Friday) - 17 (Friday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023