20jan(jan 20)4:16 pm27(jan 27)11:16 amREFERENCE NO: RFQ 61 – 2021/22 : REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: REPAIRS OF TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS, INCLUDING SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF PARTS FOR THOLENI SECONDARY CO-OP IN AMATHOLE.
REFERENCE NO: RFQ 61 – 2021/22 : REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: REPAIRS OF TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS, INCLUDING SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF PARTS FOR THOLENI SECONDARY CO-OP IN AMATHOLE. Introduction
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The entity is looking for a suitable service provider for repairs of tractor implements, including supply & delivery of parts for Tholeni Secondary Co-op in Amathole.
Bid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
Local content -Annexure C, D and E
20 (Thursday) 4:16 pm - 27 (Thursday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023