REFERENCE NO: SCMU 02 – 2023 2024 BID DOCUMENT: APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE PROVISION OF TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SERVICES TO ECRDA FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS Introduction The
The purpose of this Bid is to solicit proposals from potential bidder(s) for the provision of travel
management services to ECRDA for a period of two years.
This Bid document details and incorporates, as far as possible, the tasks and responsibilities of the
potential bidder required by ECRDA for the provision of travel management services to ECRDA.
This Bid does not constitute an offer to do business with ECRDA, but merely serves as an invitation to
bidder(s) to facilitate a requirements-based decision process.
October 13 (Friday) - November 10 (Friday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023