REFERENCE NO: SCMU 04 – 2022/23 BID DOCUMENT: PROVISION OF OFFICE ACCOMMODATION IN EAST LONDON FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE (5) YEARS. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was
established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate
the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and
Agrarian reform. The ECRDA wishes to enter into a lease agreement for office space for its Head Office.
Bidders are to make a submission on office accommodation in East London for a 5-year period. The
occupation date is 15 March 2023.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
December 2 (Friday) - January 31 (Tuesday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023