REFERENCE NO: SCMU 05 – 2022/23 BID DOCUMENT: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFFLOADING OF CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL HEMP SEEDS. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established
following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping
mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA
hereby invites qualified and competent service providers to submit quotations for the supply, delivery and
offloading of certified industrial hemp seeds for the hemp permit holder farmers as licensed by DALRRD for
hemp primary cultivation purposes.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
February 24 (Friday) - March 17 (Friday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023