BID NUMBER: SCMU 10 – 2021/22 CONSTRUCTION OF NEW INFRASTRUCTURE FOR POTATO SORTING MACHINE AT MBIZANA RED HUB Introduction Bids are hereby invited from capable and experienced service providers
Bids are hereby invited from capable and experienced service providers with CIDB Grading of 3GB or higher for the Construction of New Infrastructure for the Potato Sorting Machine at Mbizana Red Hub.
Bid Specific Conditions
A compulsory briefing session shall be held at Mbizana RED Hub, Ku Dyifani Village on 27 January 2022 @11h00. Co-ordinates: Latitude: -30.870870 Longitude: 29.749980
Administrative Enquiries should be directed to Mrs. M Esben -Telephone: 043 703 6300 or email: email@example.com. Technical Enquiries should be directed to Ms. V Zazi – Telephone: 043 703 6300/082 558 6299 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bid documents must be sealed in an envelope marked with the reference number and delivered to Infinity Place, 14 St Helena, Beacon Bay, EAST LONDON.
Bills of Quantities
January 27 (Thursday) 4:16 pm - February 14 (Monday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023