REFERENCE NO: RFQ 10 – 2022/23 : REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFF-LOADING OF IPAD ACCESSORIES FOR THE BOARD MEMBERS. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The entity hereby invites experienced and suitably qualified service providers to supply, deliver and off-load Ipad accessories for the Board Members.
Bid Specific Conditions
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
5 (Tuesday) 4:16 pm - 12 (Tuesday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023