REFERENCE NO: RFQ 21 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: DOCUVISION LICENSE RENEWAL FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (2) YEARS FOR 10 USERS. Introduction The ECRDA is a Provincial Public
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was
established following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the
overlapping mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian
reform. The entity seeks the services of suitable service providers for the license renewal of Docuvision
Software Acc Archive for a period of two (2) years for 10 users.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
13 (Tuesday) 4:16 pm - 20 (Tuesday) 11:16 am
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023