06febAll Day21REFERENCE NO: RFQ 37 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF A WATER RETICULATION AND HYDROPONIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM UNDER TUNNELS AT TSHABO BLOCK 2 SITE NEAR NTABOZUKO (FORMERLY BERLIN), BCMM.
REFERENCE NO: RFQ 37 – 2022/23 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF A WATER RETICULATION AND HYDROPONIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM UNDER TUNNELS AT TSHABO BLOCK 2 SITE NEAR NTABOZUKO
The ECRDA is a Provincial Public Entity as referred to in Schedule 3C of the PFMA. The entity was established
following a decision by the Government of the Eastern Cape to consolidate and integrate the overlapping
mandates of provincial entities on matters pertaining to Rural Development and Agrarian reform. The ECRDA
hereby invites qualified and competent service providers to submit quotations for the supply, delivery and
installation of a water reticulation and hydroponic irrigation system.
Bidders are required to properly complete the bid document, attach relevant information and adhere to the conditions as stipulated below.
february 6 (Monday) - 21 (Tuesday)
- The 6th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogues – Potatoes – CEO Opening Remarks
- ECRDA sefa Blended Finance Signing Ceremony
- Partnership Agreement Signing Between Small Enterprise Finance Agency (sefa) And The Eastern Cape Rural Development Agency (ECRDA)
- ECRDA Commodity Dialogue – Potatoes – 8 November 2023